Thank you for your interest in renting with us but all of our units have been secured for the 2017-2018 school year. Check back on 01/03/18!
Please review the following instructions before filling out the application at the bottom of the page.
We will begin accepting applications for our Isla Vista rentals at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018. Here is what you need to know:
(1) A complete application means all applicable spaces filled out and signed for each roommate and a copy of a government issued photo ID. A check for the security deposit must also be included. If you do not get your preferred unit, this check will be returned to you.
(2) If you have a second or third choice, please be sure to list it on your application.
(3) All leases are contingent upon receiving a complete notarized Guarantee for the unit you are renting. We will pre-approve you for a residence and allow you to sign the lease, but your lease is not secure unless we receive your Guarantee of Rental Agreement notarized so we request you bring this to lease signing. Make sure you provide us with the Guarantor’s contact information, including social security number, with your application. Click here to get a copy of the Guarantor Form.
(4) If you are applying with multiple individuals, please have all the applications submitted to us in one packet. We review and offer units to the first best qualified and incomplete packets will be moved to the back of the line.
(5) We would love to show you a unit you are interested in, but also want to respect our current residents’ privacy. Please contact us directly if you are unable to view a unit that you are interested in renting and we will do our best to schedule a showing.
(6) THERE IS NO APPLICATION FEE! Between January through March 2018, we are waiving all application/processing fees for our all our applicants.
Still have questions? Please click here for our FAQs
We look forward to meeting you and getting you into your preferred unit!