Priority is given first to our current residents that may want to renew their lease or relocate to another property managed by Sierra Property Management. Our current residents have until 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, January 8, 2014 to inform us of their intentions. On Thursday, January 9, 2014, we will update our website with all upcoming available units and pertinent information.
Thank you for your interest and please follow the leasing instructions provided below. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with housing for the upcoming year!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING TO LEASE IN ISLA VISTA:
1. Choose a property you would like to rent. The linked list below is updated regularly. If it says, "LEASED" on the website it is no longer available. Being listed also DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PROPERTY'S AVAILABILITY. This list tells you the maximum number of people that can live in a unit (you cannot go over that number), the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and what utilities are paid. We do not have square footage information, nor floor plans. We encourage you to look inside the unit before you make a decision to lease a property.
2. A Student Application can be printed from our website or picked up at our office. Complete one for EACH person applying. You must turn in an application for every person that will live in the rental unit, along with a copy of their picture I.D. for each person applying. Applications must all be turned in together. Applications can be submitted to our office at 5290 Overpass Rd. Bldg. D, Santa Barbara, CA 93111.
3. When you turn in the applications, you need to designate a "contact person" on the application whom we will call with approval and/or questions. You must bring a check for the complete security deposit. This check will NOT be cashed until you are approved and sign your lease. If you are not approved, we will contact you to pick up your check.
4. Applications are processed on a first come, first qualified basis. We will call you if/when you are approved to lease. Please list your 2nd and 3rd choice properties on your application. We will also call you if your 1st choice is not available and how to proceed with your other choices.
5. 5. Please be patient and wait to hear from us about your approval. It will be a few business days before you get an answer. Please do not call us about the status of your application, we will contact you.
6. When you are approved, we will set up an appointment for your group to sign the Lease at our office. You will be required to turn in the original notarized "Parental Guarantee" before signing your lease. EVERY APPLICANT MUST HAVE THIS FORM FROM A PARENT. THE PARENTAL SIGNATURE MUST BE NOTARIZED. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN YOUR LEASE UNLESS EVERYONE HAS SUBMITTED THIS FORM. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Click here to continue to Isla Vista rental listings
|Home||Rental Listings||Application Forms||Contact Us|