We at Sierra Property Management are committed to our residents’ safety and want to do everything we can to help keep our community and families safe and healthy. As we go through these times together as a community, we offer some guidelines to be sure you know how we are handling your housing needs.
- Communication: Many of our staff are working remotely or sheltering in place. Due to the reduced work force in our physical office, we encourage you to do the following:
- Communicate with your property manager by phone or email. Please avoid coming into our office as much as possible. If you do not receive a response, please forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you need to come in? Please call us (805) 692-1520 and make an appointment and we will see how we could help you.
- Do you need to drop something off? Please just place it in our dropbox and make sure we know it is from you! This means that if it is a check, write on the memo line your address. If it is keys, put in an envelope and write the address of your unit.
- Maintenance Requests: Our top priority is health and safety.
- If you have a plumbing issue, water leak/intrusion; heater related; appliance issues, please call us. We are still providing services, especially if they affect your habitability.
- High Risk? Quarantined? Please let us know. It should go without saying that if you are in mandatory quarantine or positive for COVID-19, you must advise us so we can coordinate with the Public Health Department on an appropriate response.
- Please be patient if our vendors or staff ask you some simple questions designed to protect themselves and our community, such as: How are you feeling today? Have you had any recent foreign travel? Have you been in close contact with someone or attended any events where there have been confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? We want to respect your privacy as much as possible, but safety is our priority.
- All non-emergency items will be handled at a later time.
- Rent Payments: Please pay your rent electronically, if possible. Do you need help paying online? Please respond with your address and we will give you access.
- WE WILL NOT BE TAKING CASH. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Use the drop box in front of our building. Make sure your address is on the memo line of your check;
- Positive Test? Please isolate yourself and follow all instructions from the professionals that know more than us.